24 January 2015

|Stacking the Shelves| Books for Readalongs and Theater!

Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tyngas Review.

Kuecki:



Woooop woooop! I only received ONE BOOK this past week. The Lies of Locke Lamora by Scott Lynch is a very promising High Fantasy novel I'm going to read in February. The story sounds amazing, and I'm also hosting a read-a-long with Amber @BooksofAmber and Gem @LiveThroughFiction, there're also some very nice BookTubers involved, so stay tune for our announcement :) I you would like to join us, leave a comment and we'll add you in our whatsapp group :D You can also join us on Twitter (#lamoralong), but I'll talk more about it in a following post.




Maura:


This week I received two new books. The first is The Wave by Todd Strasser. I have tickets for the theater where they play The Wave as an English play. Even though I've watched the movie once in school I still want to read the book before I go to the theater. The second one is Silverwood by Betsy Streeter. I received it as a review copy from NetGalley and I'm really looking forward to read it. It sounds pretty amazing - at least in my opinion.
Do you now any of these books? Have you read one of them? And how do you like it?

No comments:

Post a Comment