31 January 2015

|Stacking the Shelves| It happened again...I could use book buying ban

Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tyngas Review.

Kuecki:

  This week I ruined my low number of books I bought. I bought 3 books this week, 2 physical books and an eBook.
Such a Rush by Jennifer Echols I didn't want to get this book, but a nice girl in a boo chat offered me to gift it to me, and so I was like: Okay, send it my way, I'd be glad.
Heir of Fire by Sarah J. Maas FINALLY I'VE GOT MY OWN BEAUTIFUL COPY OF THIS BOOK! I had an ugly one before, but know I own this beautiful hardcover. I love this series so much and I'm totally happy that I bought this one.

The Raven Boys by Maggie Stiefvater I'm a huge fan of Maggie Stiefvater. I've read all her other books and loved every single one of them. But I refused to read this one for various reason. But when it was for 3€ on Amazon Kindle Deals I couldn't help but buy it. And I read it. It was great and I can't wait to continue on with the series!


 Maura:

None. (Kuecki: HOW DO YOU DO THAT?)

2 comments:

  1. Oooh, Jesus, the cover of SUCH A RUSH looks freaking GORGEOUS!
    Please read it soon so I know what you think of it, okay?

    I really love Maura's part of the post.
    Her only contribution is that really cool "None." and you're basically freaking out at her.

    But I'm very proud to say that I, too, have been quite successful doing my Book Buying Ban (considering the fact that free Ebooks don't count, at least).

    Love

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Anna :)

      Okay, in the case I should get a mystical obssesion with Contemporary, this'll be my first pick :D
      And if I don't like it, I'll gift it to you^^

      I mean...how do you all do that? I can't get through a month without buying at least one book :/

      Okay...maybe I'm the only one with a problem, but hey...I like books xD

      Love ♥

      Delete