13 January 2015

[Top Ten Tuesday] Top Ten 2014 Releases I Meant To Read But Didn't Get To

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.

After the End by Amy Plum I wasn't a huge fan of Plum If i die Trilogy, although I really like her style of writing, but then I read that there would be another series by her. I really liked the summary and the cover looks really cool! So I wanted to pre-order this book, but kinda forget about it and didn't read it at all. I lost interest in the story, but if you read it, let me know if I should over think my decision!
Snow Like Ashes by Sara Raasch I kinda feel like I mentioned this book in every single TTT. So I'll cut it short: I wanted to read this book since it came out, because everybody, especially Maura, seems to love it and the cover is gorgeous and the story sounds great and the reviews are mostly positive...you see, there's no excuse I've for not reading it yet.
Prisoner of Night and Fog by Anna Blankman Another book I wanted to read for forever! But I'm really, honestly going to read this book soon, because possibly I'm going to visit a concentration camp at the end of January and I really want to read a book about this time in Germany before (and probably after this visit)

Fire and Flood by Victoria Scott I have never read the summary of this book but someone said something like: "this is a great book! It's like a crazy mix between Hunger Games and Pokémon" and I was like: OKAY I'M IN! But then there were some bad reviews and now I'm a bit insecure about starting it...
A Thousand Pieces of You by Claudia Gray Okay, no idea what this is about but: THIS COVER! I know, I'm being naive, but anyway, I love this cover and the story is something about alternate universes or so and that sounds pretty interesting to me.
The Murder Complexe by Lindsay Cummings I actually wasn't interested in this book at all, but then two of my favorite BookTubers started raving about this books and the more they talked about it the more I got interested in it and know I really wanna read it.

The Infinite Sea by Rick Yancey I know guy's, I know please keep calm and don't throw stones on me! I pre-ordered this books and really wanted to read it, I was so excited, after I read the 5th wave I wanted to read this book so badly, I was so mad that I had to wait 5 months for this book, but when I finally got it...don't know, I think I lost interest and that's a shame because I loved the 5th wave! So maybe you should throw some stones on me, just to remind me that I've to read this book xD
Shattered by Teri Terry It's basically the same! But I really wanna read this book because I was able to meet Teri Terry on the FBM and she was amazing! So I got this book signed and I loved the first one...let's hope that's enough motivation to pick this one up soon!
Alienated by Melissa Landers When I started last year getting into more English books, Amazon constantly recommended this book to me, so I put it on my wish list. It sounds pretty cool; it's basically about a futuristic world, where sort of alien-humans live on another planet as well as on earth. The main character is a girl from America who agrees to take up a exchange student from this other planet. Sounds pretty cool to me!



The Young Elite by Marie Lu God, what a shame I've to list you my beauty. I wanted this book since I got to know in September that it'll be released soon. And it stuck on my wish list for months, and I finally got it for Christmas...and now it's on my TBR pile. Fortunately, Jule has choosen this book for TBR Reduction Challenge, so I have to read it in the next three months. And that's great!

No comments:

Post a Comment