06 January 2015

[Top Ten Tuesday] Top Ten Most Anticipated Debut Novels For 2015

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and Bookish.

 Made you up by Francesca Zappia I honestly have no idea what this is about, probably this is a Contemporary book, but look at this cover! It's so gorgeous I can't even! It looks like some kind of modern art picture you can see in a art museum or something like that. If this were a poster, I would put it on the walls of my room to stare at it all day.
The Conspiracy of Us by Maggie Hall Looks like a really cool book! I really don't know if this is about time travel or so but the cover is beautiful and looks like if it's that kind of story. And a lot of blogger already read an ARC of it and loved it, so I'll definitely going to check this one out.
The Edge of Forever by Melissa E. Hurst The story doesn't sound that special - it's about a girl in the present and a boy in the future who probably met - but I like time travel themed stories and so I think I'll give it a shot.

 An Ember in the Ashes vy Sabaa Tahir Although this book isn't even released there's a lot of hype about it. It really looks pretty cool and it may be some kinda Fantasy book, which would be awesome, and a lot of people who already read liked it.
A Wicked Thing by Rhiannon Thomas I love fairytale retellings and this sounds so good! I feel like there're a bunch of fairytale retellings coming out this year, but this is, I think, one of the very little debut novels. It's a retelling of sleeping beauty, as you can guess.
Magonia by Maria Dahvana Headley Again, no idea what this is about, could be Fantasy, Dystopian or adult fiction. But I really like the cover and If there'll be some good ratings on GR I think I'll give this a go, because I really like books where I've no idea about the story, so that I can be even more surprised by it.

The Sin Eater's Daughter by Melinda Salisbury Let's turn to my 4 most anticipated debut novels. I found this book yesterday while reading a December wrap up. The blogger read this book as an ARC a really liked it. To me, it looked like a fairytale retelling, which I love, so I looked it up on GR. The story sounds amazing, although I'm not quite sure if it's a fairytale retelling. I'll read it anyway.
The Girl who could not dream This book hasn't a cover yet but it sounds really good. It's a Middle Grade book about a girl who lives in a world where you can buy dreams. And if I got it right, she's not allowed to buy them or isn't able to or....no idea but A SHOP WHERE YOU CAN BUY DREAMS! 
The Wrath & The Dawn by Reneé Ahdieh Actually, I'm not a huge fan of a thousand and one night stories but this sounds pretty good, although I haven't read the whole summary (I don't like reading summaries, in my view they include too much spoilers) but what I read was really good. And this cover is nothing but AMAZING!

Last but certainly not least my most anticipated debut novel of 2015: RED QUEEN BY VICTORIA AVEYARD I don't think this is a big surprise ;) Maura already talked about this book in her Waiting on Wednesday and we both can't wait to finally read this book. I already pre-ordered it from my amazon gift card and I'm so excited! It comes out Feburary the 10th. 

What are your most anticipated debut novels for 2015?


2 comments:

  1. My god, most of these have such pretty covers, it's incredible. Haven't heard of any of them yet, but I'll check some out, so thank you :)

    lg bibi (:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it? I fell in love with nearly every single one *-* They're way to beautiful to be ignored.
      Really? You should check them all out :)

      LG Kücki ♥

      Delete