15 February 2015

|Read-along| RED QUEEN by Victoria Aveyard

Hey Guys!

We are here to share some awesome news with you today. We're pretty sure you've heard of this amazing book: Red Queen by Victoria Aveyard. It came out February 10th and if you haven't read it, like we didn't, you're now able to join our readalong. 

We decided to read this book together, especially because we both were really excited to read it. Now it's finally available and we want to read it together. The readalong will take places from February 16th, which is tomorrow, to February 22th. During the readalong we will discuss the book on Twitter, #WonderlandRead. After we finished the book, we want to write a discussion review, where we both can share our thoughts in one review.

It would be awesome if some of you are going to join us! Let's find out if this book is as good as everyone is saying. We're excited, what about you?

4 comments:

  1. I don't have it yet :/ I did but the jacket was totally torn. Now I have to re-order it...
    Have fun you two!

    Love,
    Lea ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That sucks!
      My copy has some bruises on the pages but that doesn't bother be too much.
      I hope your new copy will be okay!

      Love
      Kücki ♥

      Delete
  2. Yay, I think I will participate. I have to finish my actual book and then I am ready :)

    I have high hopes on this one, but Tanjas review unfortunately tells another story. We will see :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wohooo, that's nice :)

      I hope we'll have fun with the book. Although I read Tanjas Review too, I hope this will be great :) I'm sooo in love with the cover and I love reading books with other persons. :)

      Delete