21 February 2015

[Stacking the Shelves] Well... how is your TBR Reduction going?

Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tyngas Review.

Kuecki:

Sooo...I received about 25 books in February so far, but I'm going to show you only 8 of them, because the other books I received the weeks before.
A Darker Shade of Magic by V. E. Schwab OH MY GOSH! It's finally here! It feels like I waited forever for this book to come out. Amazon mailed me it would arrive March 3th, but then, this Thursday it was in my mailbox and I was literally freaking out about it.! Can't wait to read this beauty!
The Evolution of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin Yeah I know I'm probably the only person left to read this series, but I'll do a readalong for the first book in the Mara Dyer trilogy together with my dear friend Anna. Hopefully it will be as good as everyone is saying.
Through the Evernight & Into the Still Blue by Veronica Rossi Jule forced me to read Under the Neversky back in December and I really enjoyed it! No I can finally continue on with this great trilogy!
Blue Lily, Lily Blue by Maggie Stiefvater To be honest I still need to read the second book in the Raven Cycle quartet, The Dream Thieves, but I when Thalia (German bookshop) had 14% off, I bought it to be able to continue on with this series right after I read book two. It's my favorite series by Maggie Stiefvater so far!
Ascheherz by Nina Blazon This is a German book by a great German author. I loved all the books I read by her and I wanted to read this book for forever and now I finally own it, so I can read it when I feel like reading a German Fantasy book. 
Promise of Blood by Brian McClellan This young author got help from Brandon Sanderson, so I doubt it will disappoint me. I'm currently reading this one together with Laura and Bou, two awesome girls with German bookblogs. 
The Flight of the Silvers by Daniel Price Crini and Sebastian, two German bookbloggers too, loved this book and persuaded me to buy it. I have high hopes, the cover is pretty and hopefully the book will be great as well.



Maura:


This week I received three books.
I've bought The Hero of Ages by Brandon Sanderson when Thalia had 14% on English book, movies and other stuff. I couldn't resist because it normally costs something between 10 and 11 euros and that's a lot for an English paperback. Another reason is that I just needed it. I mean The Well of Ascension was amazing and the ending is really mean so I just had to know how the story continues... 
I've pre-ordered Red Queen by Victoria Aveyard because the summary sounds so amazing and everyone was talking about it. Now I've nearly finished it and it's pretty good, but not as good as expected... 
This month I've finished the VA series. I cannot get enough of this amazing world, though. That's why I just had to buy Bloodlines by Richelle Mead, okay? And I hope to read next week. I'm sure it will be a quick and easy read and I'm SO EXCITED!!! 

1 comment:

  1. I have 5 new books right now and that's not so good. Last month I had only three, that was a new record! But I also read way more books than last month (at the moment twice as many). If I read more, I buy more ;D

    ReplyDelete