07 March 2015

[Stacking the Shelves] I have sinned....ahhhhh....I mean I bought some books :D

Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tyngas Review.
 

Kuecki:


Okay I wasn't that bad this week, although I received 4 books this week, but one of them was for school, so I'm not going to count it, and the other one was damaged, so I had to send it back, which was quite sad.
Fairest by Marissa Meyer Haha, I own three copies of this book now xD I downloaded the eBook version the night it came out and read it right away and I pre-ordered the international paperback edition, because the hardback was very expensive. But now the hardback was on sale and I bought it :D sorry not sorry^^
Sin Eater's Daughter by Melinda Salisbury I pre-ordered this book but I took soooo long for it to finally arrive, but now it's here and I'm really excited to read it! It sounds a bit like Shatter me or Graceling, but I loved both of them, so...let's see if I'll love this one too. 

Maura:

Nothing. (Kücki: No comment. -.-' xD ♥)

No comments:

Post a Comment